25 August 2011

The blog begins

I've been doing archaeological geophysics for a long time now. I haven't had any formal training in it, I just picked it up as I went along. I have bought a TR systems resistivity meter (with tomography kit) and a Bartington GRAD601-2, and I borrow a total station. I'd like to share with you some of the prettier survey results I've had, along with some of the things I have learned about archaeological geophysics over the years, to help those who are just starting to get into the field (pun intended). I will also, of course, be talking about the geophysics software I wrote, Snuffler.

1 comment:

  1. I have been interested in archaeological geophysics for a while and I just recently finally purchased a resistivity meter for myself. What a great tool

    ReplyDelete